cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

INVALID SIM AND ACCOUNT RECOVERY

hamnalatheef
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

The place where I got my public mobile sim registered, they just randomly created an email ID and a password and gave it to me

now my sim isn’t working so even to change to another network as this same number i cannot log in because it asks for the verification code but my sim isn invalid. 
how do i get back my account? 

thank You!

Hamna

4 REPLIES 4

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@hamnalatheef 

What or where are you getting the invalid SIM card message from?

Have you put the SIM card in another phone? Do you get the same message?

When was the last time you had active service? Once you call +1-855 4PUBLIC and enter your 10-digit phone number what message do you get? Does it give you your account status? What is your deactivation date?

Since you did a retail activation did you ever create a self-serve account? How long ago did this activation happen?

How have you been paying for service previously? Do you have a credit card on file? Or have you been paying by public mobile voucher?

Lots of questions but the more you can answer the better we can help you. Thanks.

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@hamnalatheef hi has your account here been suspended more than 90 days if it has been then your account is closed and sim no longer useable 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Where did this happen @hamnalatheef ?

Are you currently in nonpay status? Call 611 or # 1-855-478-2542 from another line to check your account status.

If you have been in nonpay/suspended status for over 90 days, or ported your Public Mobile number to another provider, then you lost your Public Mobile account, phone number, and access to self serve/My Account.

For My Account log in issues, you can submit a ticket here to: Create, forgot or change My Account email or password link

Remember
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@hamnalatheef 

it's your old sim you need to reactivated back it's not aalowed you need new sim.

to created new account, open a ticket with PM CS_Agent. at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

type: Contact Us and Other 
Finally Click here to submit a ticket
you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

If you have error submitting a ticket, send a private message to the CS_Agent: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

check inbox(top right corner envelope icon) for response from CS_Agent.

Need Help? Let's chat.