cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I wish PM have a chat support on Facebook Messager/Whatsapp/ Whatsapp to Help Critical Issues

prasprime
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi I know PM well before I sign up, No doubts about the service. 

I had puk code issue for my cousin which is resolved by one of the modertor. 

I helped him to Signup with PM which he really enjoyes. 

On critical instances like this, when his phone is not working. He manged to message to a mod which took 2-3 days to get reply from. For the whole time he can't use his phone. He gone though all the suggestion which is mention the forum. Still none helped. Alteast a chat support will be greats. Its just my thoughts. No offernce to any PM & Users. 

@jeremy Please do consider about this. PM is growing every day.

Thank you everyone. 

3 REPLIES 3

WearySky
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

This idea (or something like it) has already been discussed many times.  The problem is, if you open up another line of communication "for critical issues", EVERYBODY will just use that line of communication because EVERYBODY thinks their issue is the most important issue that needs to be addressed RIGHT NOW.  

Basically: anything that requires more staff (which would be the case, for folks expecting immediate response from a chat-type line of communication) is VERY unlikely to happen.  It'll increase costs, and PM is a bare bones provider offering bare bones service.  

shawnie_boy
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Add this to the public labs 

xCameron94x
Mayor / Maire

I've actually received help from facebook/twitter. It exists, everyone is just really backlogged with the promo going on

Need Help? Let's chat.