cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I went to the US and my 1 GB data add-on did not work

jmalekz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It is still displayed in my account's add-ons...will it work on my next trip to the US?

5 REPLIES 5

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@jmalekz wrote:

It is still displayed in my account's add-ons...will it work on my next trip to the US?

@jmalekz , responded to your other post where you said “@jmalekz wrote:

I bought a 1 GB data add-on a few months ago but it didn't work. It's still listed in my accounts active add-ons...will it work on my next trip to the US?

U.S. Roaming Add-Ons expire 15 days after purchasing. It should be gone!

IMG_0061.jpeg

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@jmalekz 

Sounds to me like you're referring to an in-Canada add-on and not the US Roaming add-on.

If so, it'll only work in Canada.

If not, and it's a US Roaming add-on, it'll only work for 15 days from the time of purchase.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @jmalekz

did you buy US roaming 1 GB or Canada data 1GB?

If US roaming data,  were you able to connect to T-Mobile?

it will work on your next trip, but it only has a 15 days expiry.

If you didn't use any data or used very few as you cannot really use it,  Please submit ticket with CS agent using message (Chatbot is now working at the momet) and try to ask for a refund 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@jmalekz Did you purchase the US add on?  If so, this is valid for 15 days only.  2023-05-24 22_46_45-Canada's First 5G Subscription Phone Service _ Public Mobile.png

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@jmalekz  Depends on when you go next the US add ons only last 15 days from the moment you purchased it so if your still in the 15 day window of purchase and plan to go back before it ends then no … but if it didn’t work at all for you you can ask support for a refund 

• Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box >>>>>>. Click here                 

• Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

Need Help? Let's chat.