cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I was overcharged with both my rewards and subscription fee on the same payment schedule

shabbirshawkut
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@CS_Agent I applied my rewards to discounted from my monthly subscription fee. However, It charged the amount in full and also consumed the rewards. How to solve this?

2 REPLIES 2

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@shabbirshawkut 

If you redeemed a minimum of 15 points. It shouldn’t have charged your CC or debit.

Private message a CS_Agent to have this straightened out on your account. You can private message them on your computer or phone. 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@shabbirshawkut  - we are not CS_Agents.

Credit cards companies can show both Pending and Authorized/Approved charges. Sometimes there are multiple Pending charges showing during activations or renewals, but when the payment gets authorized, the incorrect amounts will fall away, then the real one will stay.

If these end up being Authorized/Approved charges and the extra funds are not showing in your Available funds area, then contact Public Mobile Customer Support Representatives (CSA).

The 2 ways to contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team are below:

1 -  Normally Faster - use this link to: Get Help With Public Mobile Chatbot], OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to: Contact Public Mobile Representatives (CSA) by submitting a PRIVATE MESSAGE to start a ticket to them here: Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

EDIT, sorry, I misread. I thought you had 2 charges on your card. Can you view your payment history to see what took place? And, what do you mean 'consumed your rewards'? It always charges the full amount of the plan, then rewards get taken off.

Need Help? Let's chat.