Did you mean: 

I was Charged three time for my plan

Nickmer273
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Title says it all I don't know who to contact 

6 REPLIES 6

Jr9194

Yes new accounts-One plan had no trouble but I was 2x billed and the other had trouble activating/porting number is the 3x billing 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Jr9194   curious, was that 3x or 2x charges came from activations?  was it any activation errors and you re-attempt a 2nd time or 3rd time?

or did they cause by plan change?

Jr9194

Same thing happened to me 3x on one account and 2x on another account & apparently it could take 2 weeks to “investigate”🙄

Andmidori
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

That is by design...they make it so that nobody is responsible. "their hands are tied"

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Nickmer273 

Can you post a screenshot of your payment history in the self-serve page (not your payment card transactions) displaying the 3 separate charges?

Did these occur during the time of an activation of new services here or perhaps during plan changes you may have been making?

On the payment card, do they all show as authorized (i.e. means they settled), or are they still pending or unauthorized transactions?

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Nickmer273 

If the charges have gone through your CC or debit statement. Please contact a CS_Agent by submitting a ticket on SIMon Chatbot at the bottom of the page or private message them on the envelope icon above for a refund.

Their hours are 6:00am to 10:00pm EST so keep your eyes on the pm envelope icon in the morning.

Also if charges have gone through, overcharges will remain as credit in your account so you can also leave it to pay for the next two months bill.

Note that refund could take up to 30 days for the agent to process.

Need Help? Let's chat.