Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to stop this insanity!

MrMikeWest
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I forgot my password.

So I changed my password.

Now my new password only allows me to log into this community thing.

I want out. Proper out. I do not want to be a public mobile customer. I am tired of having to open multiple pages, enter, re-enter, and re-enter my login information yet again.

I want to turn off auto pay and remove my credit card, and public mobile has made it incredibly difficult to do that.

This is seriously pissing me off already.

How do I make it stop for good, if public mobile is refusing to allow me to make it stop?

5 REPLIES 5

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

So... that's it, you've given up @MrMikeWest 

Well, then one option is to access your credit card online account the day before your next Public Mobile cycle renewal and put the credit card on 'hold', then the next renewal will fail and the PM account will suspend.  The next morning (following the normal renewal period), remove the hold you placed on your credit card.

It'll eventually terminate on it's own that way.

OR, you can contact the Customer Support Agents for assistance if you wanna give things another go.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

If you can't access your self serve account, you can private message CS_Agent here on your community account to get access to your account and remove your card and autopay, then you will have essentially cancelled it as stated above

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@MrMikeWest 

To cancel your account at Public Mobile you can port your number out and it will automatically close. You can also call 611 from your phone and turn off autopay. Your account will close after 90 days from the next renewal date automatically without a payment.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@MrMikeWest wrote:

I forgot my password.

@MrMikeWest  You might have got it mixed up.  Community login and Self Serve My Account login are two different systems, with different login credentials.

Community, here, is for you to raise your questions or open ticket with PM Support.  The login is a username and yours is MrMikeWest

Self Serve My Account (https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/) , is where you mange your PM Account issue.  Login username is your email address

If you have forgotten your Self-Serve My Account login, please open ticket by private message to PM Support 

here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply you there

Once you log back into My Account, you can then disable the Autopay if you really decide to leave PM.  

@MrMikeWest wrote:

I forgot my password.

I want out. Proper out. I do not want to be a public mobile customer. I am tired of having to open multiple pages, enter, re-enter, and re-enter my login information yet again.

I want to turn off auto pay and remove my credit card, and public mobile has made it incredibly difficult to do that.

This is seriously pissing me off already.

How do I make it stop for good, if public mobile is refusing to allow me to make it stop?

Your community and self serve passwords are unrelated. You'll need to use the forgot password feature available at selfserve.publicmobile.ca

Need Help? Let's chat.