cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to return my previously owned phone

Brian77-CRANSON
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I NEED THE PROCESS TO RETURN MY PREVIOUSLY OWNED PHONE I NEED THE RETURN ADDRESS AND THE PROCEDURE TO FOLLOW

4 REPLIES 4

@Brian77-CRANSON wrote:

I NEED THE PROCESS TO RETURN MY PREVIOUSLY OWNED PHONE I NEED THE RETURN ADDRESS AND THE PROCEDURE TO FOLLOW

@Brian77-CRANSON , please send a supportive ticket per @Handy1 suggestion. A CS_Agent will then process a return & send you a return envelope through Canada Post which took 1 week for me to receive. I reset the phone back to factory settings & promptly put the phone back in the box with everything that came with it then put the box in the package, took it to the Post Office which they gave me a receipt for proof of return & tracking # back to Public Mobile. They received it back in a few days & within 4 weeks I received a refund back to my payment method.

edit: In the Support ticket you create to them include your full name, address, phone #, account #, pin #, phone order # that you want to return. That will make the process go faster & less messages back & forth. Just in case you don’t know, Please do not post any private info on here though due to this is a public forum & we are customers just like you. 😃

Please let us know if there’s anything we can do to help more.

pmbc
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Brian77-CRANSON  refer to this article for the return process.  Their return window is 30 days.

CPO Warranty, Returns & Repair (publicmobile.ca)

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Brian77-CRANSON  You will need to contact support 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message to our  CS_Agents by clicking here.

Need Help? Let's chat.