cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to know if its possible to set up auto pay from a regular debit chequing account?

BoomDigital
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I want to use a regular banking account, I do not have a visa card or a visa debit card at the moment.

10 REPLIES 10

HarperCA
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@BoomDigital wrote:

I want to use a regular banking account, I do not have a visa card or a visa debit card at the moment.

BoomDigital

Thank you for all the help! Thats what I will do. I can even get vouchers every 90 days to add funds when necessary makes it easier. I gotta stop by an esso gas station sometime for gas anyway.

@BoomDigital wrote:

then I supposed the easiest way would be to get a voucher then. Or perhaps even a prepaid visa would work, when i have the voucher on hand when i activate my plan with my sim card online is it a flat $120 or will the voucher already include the taxes when I pay for it at a esso gas station?

Get vouchers worth $120; Esso will collect the HST in addition..

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

BoomDigital

then I supposed the easiest way would be to get a voucher then. Or perhaps even a prepaid visa would work, when i have the voucher on hand when i activate my plan with my sim card online is it a flat $120 or will the voucher already include the taxes when I pay for it at a esso gas station?

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@BoomDigital wrote:

Not allowed. If not using vouchers only cards outlined here: http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/More-Payment-Options-Added/m-p...

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

If you still want to get in touch with a moderator, you can send them a private message.  Here's more info on contacting them:

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Contacting-our-Community-Moderators/ta-...

If you don't wish to use a credit card or Visa Debit card, then you'll need to use vouchers.

I found a prepaid visa that does work on Public Mobile.  If you sign up for the SCOTIA BANK SCENE PRE PAID VISA, you can use it as a normal credit card (for autopay), and to load funds, you can use any bank account that has access to 'bill-bay' the Scotia Bank  Visa.

I've been using it since August without a problem.  Bonus... I get scene reward points for my local ciniplex movie theatre.

BoomDigital

thank you how can I get ahold of a mod to ensure this?

zhadj030
Mayor / Maire

I could be wrong but I do not think it is possible. I do believe you need a credit card for it 

for more info 

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/All-about-Payments/ta-p/22171

ddochi11
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I don't think it is an option within Public Mobile portal.

However, you may want to reach out to a mod and see if you can pay from your bank. Most banks have scheduled bill payment, using the company name and account number.

Need Help? Let's chat.