cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to extend my current plan, which ends April 12

jujulicious
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I wish to extend my current plan. I do not wish to purchase or change into a new plan. Only keep my current plan which expires April 12 2023.

7 REPLIES 7

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @jujulicious   what new plan you worry you will change into?  if you keep Autopay and let it stay as is, PM will renew on your current plan

But if you as asking for other things, tell us more

rahulguptabit
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Your plan will automatically rollover, unless you change it and ofcourse if auto-pay isnt setup then it would stop the services.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@jujulicious 

Your plan will automatically rollover to May if you are on AutoPay on your current plan.

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@jujulicious 

What is your current plan?

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@jujulicious 

Your plan wouldn't just change on it's own.

If you scheduled a plan change, or responded "YES" to a promotional offer to upgrade on next renewal, then log into self-serve, go to Plans and Add On's, and cancel the upcoming plan change.

If there were none set to occur, then just ensure you have sufficient funds on the account PRIOR to renewal or sign up for auto-pay by clicking on the Payment tab while in self-serve checking on the plan change.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@jujulicious you have a choice to let the plan not to renew on April 12.  if no payment made on that day, the plan will be suspended for 90 days grace period.  You can resume the plan any time within the 90 days.  But keep in mind , you cannot even port out the number when the account is suspended.  

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

What expires then? Did you start up with some kind of promotional plan?

Otherwise, just pay again.

Need Help? Let's chat.