Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to end the service

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My phone number is 905-xxx-xxxx I haven't used it since September 10th. But today my card paid $29.38. can you give me a refund And I want to end the service. Please delete my account.



Edit by Dunkman: removed personal information


Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle


open ticket with PM support and ask them to


Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket 

have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS_Agent

Mayor / Maire

Remove phone number from public forum!

As long as your account is active and you do have autopay set up you will be charged no matter if you use or not PM's service.

Remove autopay and charges should stop.

Mark your phone/SIM as lost/stolen and that will suspend your account immediately.


Tell us what do you try to accomplish and guys will advise accordingly.

Mayor / Maire

@Donghyun did you disable Pre-Authorized payment yourself esrlier?  there is no way PM knows you are not using it since that day and not charge you because of that.  PM is a prepaid service and hence won't be able to provide a refund because of that.


If you decide to leave PM amd not use the service anymore, you should take care of this by disabling Pre-Authorized payments on My Account yourself 

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Doughyun please remove your phone number as everyone can see it.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Donghyun  Remove your credit card from autopay and use the service until next due date as a refund isn’t available may as well use what you payed for.. then let the account  suspend..probably also should remove your phone number from your post

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Good luck with that. First of all you posted this in the community, if you have any chance at all you'll have to send CS_Agent a private message .

(if you click the envelope icon in the top right corner at the top of this page) but even then it's not likely they will do it. Your best bet would be to dispute the transaction through your bank.