cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want my money refunded

Amanda
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
My cell phone has not been able to make local calls or recieve Any calls since July 7th please have my 148 dollars refunded I have lost work and many important calls. I recieved a new SIM card but am afraid to activate it as I have had no support from this company I had a medical emergency and could not even call my doctor please refund the 140.00 now to my account . I don't trust your company and I don't have money to throw away
80 REPLIES 80

Sauce
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@adeagbosolomon wrote:

my account name is xxxxxxxxx@yahoo.com, public mobile charged my account on Nov 18 2017.  64.41 CAD .  Please i will like you to refund my crdit card  account or credit my public mobile account . 

Thank you 

solomon

Do you mind telling us what’s wrong so we can maybe help?

@adeagbosolomon You will need moderator assistance. Click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderator team with your phone number and an explanation.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

adeagbosolomon

my account name is xxxxxxxxx@yahoo.com, public mobile charged my account on Nov 18 2017.  64.41 CAD .  Please i will like you to refund my crdit card  account or credit my public mobile account . 

Thank you 

solomon

Rockdaddy22
I agree, seems reasonable.

imm1304

@dgeorge, its best to talk to the mods about your situation.  Regardless of how long it takes them to reply, they would do their best to resolve this for you.  FYI:  I think your request within the context you just gave is reasonable.  Good luck!  

dgeorge

it is not fair for public mobile to charge my card twice. this happened 3 months ago. they should have put the money back into my account not the wallet. 

Rockdaddy22

Then there's no refunds. It's a prepaid service.

dgeorge
I had to switch companies for personal reasons.

Rockdaddy22
Why did you switch?

dgeorge

I switched companies and public mobile closed my account. there was a blanace on my account that was not refunded. Please refund me back my $144 that was charged on my credit card. 

achong604
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yeah I was pretty bummed too but I was able to reactivate my old number and just run on my old carrier for a couple weeks before the port finally went through. I think in total it took 20 days before I had my number ported over. Also my cycle didn't get reset as mentioned by another user.

I'm dealing with not being able to log-in to my self serve account now. I guess you really do get what you pay for when you go outside the big 3 or their subsidiaries.

rsbaher
IM SO VERY FRUSTRATED WITH PUBLIC MOBILE. SERVICE US TERRIBLE AND YOUR PEOPLE SKILLS ARE DISGUSTING. WHERE IS MY MONEY? IT HAS BEEN OVER 7 BUSINESS DAYS AND NOTHING. NO ONE HAS RESPONDED TO ANY OF MY MESSAGES.

imm1304

@achong604

They reset so day 1 is the day they resolve your issue and re-submit the port request on your behalf.  This is a goodwill gesture without even us, the customers, asking them... because they are delayed in responding to the help requests.  

achong604

Hi @imm1304

That's good to know but will they reset my cycle even though my public mobile line is active? I'm losing days here due to not being able to port.

imm1304

Hi @achong604,

While you wait for a resolution, just wanted to point out that you are not going to lose money for the days you waited.  PM staff reset your 90-day cycle to start from the day they activate your new line.  

The refund request etc you can sort out with the PM staff directly if you wish to.  

Hope you get a solution to this very soon now.  

achong604

Hi Mary,

I would also like my money refunded. I have not recived a response in a week and am currently running two active lines due to failed porting or my number. I am not getting any service and am paying for something that I have no use for.

Please get back to me ASAP.

Thanks.

noid

It's a little frustrating for some of us waiting days without a response to see this thread where people make a stink and get a response/pm within 24 hours.

I still can't get a connection to the mobile network, and I haven't even initiated a port request yet.  There really needs to be a better process of working the outstanding items before tackling the new ones.

With the last few days of this promo wrapping up there will be more new users with issues and some will jump the queue for help.

Rockdaddy22
We'll then go to Fido

Rockdaddy22
Does your old sim not work?

gbokodi
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

lost a client today..........phone can't recieve calls...........client could not buzz in

100$ loss........no big deal.............no sight in fix.......nobody to message.......its cool

irex

I also want my money refunded. I signed up this morning and have had no responses to my numerous requests for help on this widespread activation/# porting error.

Since this seems to be the place to get a response, can a mod please contact me with information on how to get my credit card payment refunded immediately? I rely on mobile service constantly for my job and can't afford another day without the ability to send and receive texts and emails.

I would prefer this problem was resolved for me before tomorrow morning, but if not I will be going to Fido to get my number and phone service back, and then contacting my credit card company.

cbrguy

yes, thank you @Mary_M 

michellem

I have activated my SIM at around 1 pm today. It has been 3 hours and my PM has not connected to service.  However, my telus SIM is no longer being reckognize.

Please advise how much longer this will take.

I see this problem as recurring for many new users

Rockdaddy22
@Mary_M working hard as always 🙂 Thanks Mary for taking a look at these cases.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @Jtn @cbrguy @rsbaher @iwearsuits

I have sent you all a private message, please view it 🙂

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Rockdaddy22
Exactly

cbrguy

I tried to call but got railroaded that im from Ontario and there is nothing similiar to this plan avialable.

Rockdaddy22

Need Help? Let's chat.