cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I've got referred by my boyfriend, but he hasn't received his 1$ referral code.

karoscorpia
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

my boyfriend is @alphamike99 and he told me that my PIN number doesn't match with my phone number for some odd reason. He told me I have to contact the Community in order to continue with the investigation. He hasn't received a confirmation that he referred me.

On my side, I have the $10 Referral Credit in my transaction history. So he did referred me.

Can it be possible to get some help please? Thank you 🙂

9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

@softech : I put out the fishing question of when they activated to open up the additional information of the $5x6 promo. And even the 2gbbonus and the gifts.

@karoscorpia : If you activated both of these lines yourselves online and got a plan of >= $35 then maybe you also used the 2gbbonus promo code. Both accounts will also automatically get the Xmas gifts of another one-time 2gb add-on and 500 minutes of calling other countries (including Canada/US).

The referral bonus was also in this time frame. As mentioned the bf could use a referral code after the fact to get $10. You have attempted to use his referral code where he would then get this referral promo of $5 per month for 6 months plus the dollar. And you would get $10.

@karoscorpia 

Yes definitely contact customer support to apply the correct referral code. This is also important so that your bf also qualifies for the $30 bonus referral credit. If he did not have a referral code to recieve the $10 bonus referral credit when he activated just private message any community member you want and ask for theirs....they will be happy to oblige.

Then your bf can also contact customer support to have a referral code added to his account. Do not use anyone's code that is sent to you unsolicited as this is against the forum rules and is reportable. Just make your own choice. Welcome to public mobile!

@karoscorpia wrote:

hey ! he activated his account on dec 27 and i activated mine on dec 28.

@karoscorpia That doesn't matter he just join a day before you.  If he refers you with his code, he will still get the $1 Referral,  he should see it on the Overview page, under  My Rewards, he should have a line shows Refer-a-friend reward: 

E-MyAcct-AvaiilFund-Status-Reward.png

No  worry, you will open a ticket with PM , give them your BF referral code again in case you have mis-typed when you joined

karoscorpia
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hey ! he activated his account on dec 27 and i activated mine on dec 28.

@karoscorpia 

Have your bf check his referral code. It sounds like you guys mixed up a digit or letter. Check for zero and "O", one and "1", two and "Z" and five and "S. a then contact customer support with the correct referral code and his phone number to confirm the referral code.

Marshallbasarab
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey so I think you need to go and enter the code (hopefully you haven’t already joined public moblie already) but if you gave him the referral code and he should get $10 from the referral. And then what you gotta do is type in the promotion code from your public moblie overview page if you know what I mean.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@karoscorpia 

you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agentand Explain your issue to 
them can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

and them will reset 4 digit pin,plus the can check it out the code refer for you,

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by Submit a Ticket,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,
    Click here to submit a ticket↗↗.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't know what PIN he's talking about. It sounds like you entered a valid referral code...just not his. You would be the one to contact the CSA's to correct it to his so he can get the dollar. Did you activate in December? Was he a customer then?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@karoscorpia yes, technically you should open a ticket with PM and have them investigate why your BF still not have the $1.. have you done so yet? 

For your BF, he should open a ticket himself to reset the PIN

To open ticket with PM

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right to request CS Agent assistance, or use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.  

Start with typing "Submit a ticket", click  "Contact Us", click "Other" from the choices, click "Click here to submit a ticket".  Then follow to complete the ticket submission.     

1. Or you can Send a private message to the CS Agent here:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply and work with you  via messaging there

Need Help? Let's chat.