cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I've added funds but my service still isnt working

Frenchy79
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • I've added a payment voucher and it didnt work so then I added funds with my credit card. Payment was processed but service isnt working
7 REPLIES 7

So did you send in a ticket as suggested?

Frenchy79

Hi...when I sign in to my account it says my new plan is active. It's still not allowing me to send text etc...so fustrating

HI@Frenchy79   I think it all linked to the Plan change problem PM has now.  Look like all plan change were not successfully since Friday.  Maybe some provisioning problem as one mentioned

Right. It's a ridiculously stupid problem that the incompetent IT department around here decided to make. Your only option is to contact the support people. Click the chatbot link below to find your way to submit a ticket.

Frenchy79

I changed plan before I added funds

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Did you possibly change plans during all this?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Frenchy79   do you have access to My Account? If you do, login to My Account and check Payment History , you can tell where the money were used towards or if they are just loaded as Available fund and not used

If you see the fund in Available fund and you see the button Reactivate my plan, then click on it to reactivate, PM will use the money in Available fund to activate.  Then logoff and reboot your phone

But  if you loaded the  fund (credit card payment and voucher) via *611 , it could take longer to have the account reactivate.  Just reboot your phone once or twice every 10 mins and check 

Need Help? Let's chat.