cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I requested a 3 month 5 G subscription service at 65/ month @50 GB as of May 29, 2023

Karen56
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I requested a 3 month 5 G subscription service at 65/ month @50 GB as of May 29, 2023. The request went through on the 27th May with the intent  it would roll over to the new plan on May 29th. I received notification that I am paying 80/ month per month,  not the 65/ month. How do I I get this fixed?

7 REPLIES 7

@Karen56  Happy to hear you got it all sorted out 

Karen56

Hello all, thanks for all of your great feedback. My situation is now resolved. Initially the CS was unaware of the 3 month subscription discount on the 80 5g plan . I sent  him a screen shot of the website and he immediately corrected it and applied the discount . I have paid now three months in advance for the subscription service and it is now noted correctly on my account. Thanks for the link to the CS agent. It really helped.

hi @Karen56 

@Jason69 had the same question  Not sure if he got an answer from CS agent yet

Karen56

Thank you

Karen56

Thanks, I will once I hear back. Much appreciated!

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Karen56 yes, another post was talking about the same issue (charged full price instead of discounted price) Not sure if you will get the credit  in next couple days.  Please message support to clarify and let us know the answer as well

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Karen56  Yes that’s normal you will get the full 150GB  to use right away but you will get the rewards added every 30 day you get $15 in credit until your next renewal 

but you can confirm with support 

• while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking >>>>>>>>here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

Need Help? Let's chat.