cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I paid my bill still no service

Leon9
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm so upset my phone work for two days then it was cut off today I'm very upset can someone fix this.you charged me twice. Fix this now

4 REPLIES 4

sandpublic
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@sandpublic wrote:

@Leon9 wrote:

I'm so upset my phone work for two days then it was cut off today I'm very upset can someone fix this.you charged me twice. Fix this now

You might want to try the Losst/Stolen trcik to see if it fixes the problem. Just sign in to selfserve select the Lost/Stolen card option and select it. Logout wait for a couple of minutes then login into your account and remove the Lost/Stolen lock restart your phone and see if it fixes it.

If not
send a message to the @CS_Agent by clicking on the following link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

@LuDevouges mentioned in another post that if you were on a legacy plan yo u have to login online and change your plan manually to a new plan. Make sure you select on next renewal so you don't get double charged.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@Leon9 Are you on a plan with limited calls/texts?

Pizzaeh
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Leon9 wrote:

If everything was working properly for two days and suddenly stopped working, you might want to contact the moderators by sending them a privae message using the envelope icon at the top right of your screen (while logged in to the community).

We're customers like you.  Good luck.

sandpublic
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Leon9 wrote:

You might want to try the Losst/Stolen trcik to see if it fixes the problem. Just sign in to selfserve select the Lost/Stolen card option and select it. Logout wait for a couple of minutes then login into your account and remove the Lost/Stolen lock restart your phone and see if it fixes it.

If not
send a message to the @CS_Agent by clicking on the following link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Need Help? Let's chat.