cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I paid my bill and I have no service

nickdill1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I paid my bill in full yesterday and I still have no service. I can't even fill out a ticket because I can't get a text code and whenever I try to use my account verification, it tells me there's an issue. It's been a couple of weeks since I've paid my bill but I've never had an issue with this before. I've already tried restarting my phone and it still won't work. 

18 REPLIES 18

IH @Jerome_hynes82 

which plan you are on?  if you are on $13 or $15 , you can buy $5 500 Canada wide minutes

if you are on other plans, you should have unlimited minutes, just reboot the phone once

and if still does not work, give us more info

@Jerome_hynes82- Buy the $5 500 minute Canada add-on. Or do an early renewal.

Jerome_hynes82
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Tried it all

Jerome_hynes82
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Out of minutes 

@nickdill1 

using your cell phone...dial 611 to hear current account status.

HI @nickdill1   make sure My Account showing your account is active and payment history shows you paid yesterday

if active but no service at all, please submit ticket with PM agent at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

First type Contact,
then select the only choice there: "Contact..",
from the list of , choose "Other"
finally click link the blue link about submit a ticket
Another page will open and just follow: .

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can open ticket by private message (but this can take longer):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

nickdill1

No voice, data, or text. I haven't tried my Sim card in her phone, no. I'll try that and see what happens.

@nickdill1   do you just don't have voice service? or no data and text as well?  

did you try your sim card in another phone? maybe on your girlfriend's phone?

nickdill1

I paid it via my account with my girlfriends credit card like I always do. My account shows as active on the my account website. 

I sent cs_agent a message with a picture showing that it says my account is active. I just still don't have service for some reason.

@nickdill1   how you paid your bill in full yesterday?   Via *611? via My Account?

But if you can pay your bill yesterday, you should be ok, your acocunt not deactivated, just need to find a way  to resume your service

have you open a ticket with PM Support yet?

nickdill1

My girlfriend just called from her phone and it told me they're having issues finding my number. I paid my bill long before the 90 day deactivation period. 

@nickdill1 wrote:

It tells me I'm out of minutes. I've tried all of that already. 

@nickdill1 - when you call 611 (or # 1-855-478-2542 or # 1-855-4PUBLIC from another device), does it say your account is suspended and you need to add funds? Or just that you are out of minutes?

If not suspended, then does your texting and data services work?

nickdill1

It tells me I'm out of minutes. I've tried all of that already. 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@nickdill1 

You can only submit a ticket on this Community forum and not on your account and if your account is suspended. You can only get the 2FA code by email.

nickdill1

Unfortunately no, it's either SMS verification or account verification. An email option would be most helpful to us all though haha

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@nickdill1 

What do you hear when you call 611?

Try resetting network connections and removing and reinserting SIM card.

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Is there no option to verify your account via email?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@nickdill1  try rebooting the phone first or maybe you have to reactivate it it make manual payment 

here’s link to support if needed 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box /SIMon. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

Need Help? Let's chat.