cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I paid for an add-on, but its not showing on my plan

3118manu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I paid for an add-on, but its not showing on my plan - but it is posted on my bank statement. 

5 REPLIES 5

3118manu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you everyone! this was the issue! 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @3118manu   How much showing in the Available Fund on My Account?  If you see Available Fund has the amount you just pay , then you have just loaded the fund but did not buy the Add-on.   

It is a bit confusing with buying add-on here,  the 2 steps is tricky  🙂

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Does your account balance show the amount you charged for the add on, you can just go back in and do the second step by selecting the add on you wanted 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@3118manu 

Did you purchase a US Roaming add-on, or another kind of add-on?   A US Roaming add-on would be gone after 10 days (whether used or not), another would last on the account until it was consumed.

To purchase Add-Ons using your Self-Serve account, follow these steps:

1. Click on ‘Purchase Add-Ons’ on the Overview tab and scroll down to the Add-On calculator.
  2. Click the plus sign (+) to add and the minus sign (-) to remove selected Add-ons.
  3. When you’ve added all your desired Add-Ons, click ‘Buy Add-Ons’ or ‘Make a Payment’ below the calculator:
    • You will see ‘Make a Payment’ instead of ‘Buy Add-Ons’ if there are not enough funds in your account to make the purchase.
    • If you don’t have sufficient funds to purchase the Add-Ons, you will be asked to make a one-time payment equal to the price of the Add-On, less your current available funds. Click ‘Submit’, then ‘Go back’: now the button below the calculator will say ‘Buy Add-Ons’.
  4. Select ‘Confirm my purchase’, and you’re done.
  5. Some users have found that rebooting the device is required afterwards.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@3118manu 

Buying an add-on is a 2 step process. You added the funds. Now you need to go back in and purchase the add-on.

Need Help? Let's chat.