cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to cancel an Add-on I want my money refunded IMMEDIATELY!

Ineedanswers
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was of the understanding that I would be creating a ticked to GET MY MONEY REFUNDED IMMEDIATELY. I purchased a 300 minutes International calling only to realize that my country is not included in this plan. I want this add-on cancelled and my money refunded immediately.

Why is PUBLIC MOBILE promoting or accepting people to SPAM its members. Is that the reason why I am suppose to join some community? To get SPAMMED.

6 REPLIES 6

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Ineedanswers   The community account set up, while necessary in order to contact real customer support at PM, can be confusing as to it's purpose since it serves a dual purpose. 

So in order to contact CSA's (PM employees) you need this community account and support can be contacted by interacting with the chatbot or sending a private message to CS_Agent via your message box top right as per links provided earlier.

However, if you chose to post in this forum then other customers will respond and they are not spamming as this forum's purpose is to be able to receive advice or suggestions from other customers who might have experienced something similar or know the various workarounds for common issues that crop up.  These responses are usually offered in good faith with no intention of spamming, however, I do understand that it can be confusing if you're not quite yet familiar with how the community account is supposed to work.

Anyhow, hopefully, you'll receive help from CSA's soon if suggestions from other users has not resolved your problem. 

edit:  obviously, in this instance only CSA's can help you if a wrong add-on was inadvertently purchase.

I'll also add that you can stop receiving responses to this thread from other customers by going into your profile and subscription options or by clicking the "options" menu top right of this thread and unsubscribing from this thread.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Ineedanswers 

whilst you wait for your immediate refund...let us know which country you're trying to call. There's likely some options available, you might not be aware of.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

No problem, I will return you money IMMEDIATELY!!!!!

REAL Community members do NOT spam other members. Any forum is vulnerable to those who create account and spam other.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

You're barking up the wrong tree, @Ineedanswers 

While they may refund you the cost of the add-on you failed to properly research before purchasing, it's more likely they may apply the value of the purchase toward your Available Funds to be used for future services.

I'd take that if that's the best they offer.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Ineedanswers not sure if immediately or not, but suport  could possibly help

If it has not been used yet, open a ticket with PM and check

Please open ticket with PM support using Chatbot:

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Why are you demanding that we (customers) refund your money?  We can’t issue refunds.
Who is spamming you?  

Why didn’t you check the countries before purchasing the ad on?  
You will need to be patient for a CS agent to fix your mistake. 

EA86DAB0-EEFE-46F1-B597-28761058B3A3.jpeg

Need Help? Let's chat.