cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to active my sim card

Abdallakart123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Please any one can help me to active my sim card number? 

12 REPLIES 12

Abdallakart123

Thank you all for all the information provided. 

If the last payment was over 4 months ago then yes the account is deactivated. Where did the number originate? Did you get a new number from here? Or did you bring it over from another provider (other than Telus or Koodo)? If from here or Telus or Koodo then yes there's a slight chance of getting it back.

@Abdallakart123 wrote:

So now I have to get an new sim card with new number? 

@Abdallakart123 

if your account was suspended for over 90 days, then your account would have been closed

To come back to PM, yes, you need a new sim card. Activate with a new number

There is a slight chance you can get back your old number if you open ticket with PM CS agent and if the number was not given out yet. But it depends if agent willing to help

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Abdallakart123 Correct 

Abdallakart123

So now I have to get an new sim card with new number? 

Hi @Abdallakart123   if it has been 4 months, your account could have been closed

Can you login to My Account still ? try it

porcupine
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

you can't reactivated a sim card once it has been activated

@Abdallakart123 hi after 90 days in suspended mode your account is closed permanently and your sim is no longer usable 

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Abdallakart123 You’ll need a new sim..and new account  after 90 days it is canceled 

Abdallakart123

I have the sim card the number active to 4 months then I stopped using it for 4 moths and now I want to reuse it again but I couldn't active it again or renew the plan, I don't know what is the solution for that to reactive my number. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Abdallakart123 

so, you have a new sim card already?

You want to activate a NEW account and not replace a sim card on existing account, right?

for NEW activation,   Please activate at https://activate.publicmobile.ca/ It is user friend and can be done easily.  And if you need to port your number from another carrier, that account has to be still active

But if you have a new sim card to replace another one on an existing account, the steps are different,  let us know

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Abdallakart123 , this is an online service where the customer does everything themselves.  This forum is for customers helping customers.  Nobody here can physically make account changes for another customer.  To do the activation, simply click on the activate link at the top of the web page and fill in the necessary information.  It is that simple.  

Need Help? Let's chat.