cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need some assistance

raymondlee3327
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need some assistance with my account. When I signed up, I used a refer-a-friend code from my sister who is a Public Mobile customer. She did not receive a text stating she got a new friend. Her code is xxxxxxx. Can a moderator see if this code was indeed applied to our account?

7 REPLIES 7

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@raymondlee3327  You will need supports help to look into this , the $10 credit is normally applied with in 72 hours 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box /SIMon. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

@raymondlee3327 it has been 10 days and you should see a $10 in our Account as Available Fund, did you see that?  You can also login to My Account and go to Payment history page to confirm if PM deposit the $10 as a credit

For your sister, she might not get the text about a new friend joined.  Yes, she is supposed to get it but the text could be a hit or miss.  Best is to ask her to login to My Reward site and see if she see an increase of $1 or 1 point for Friend referral rewards there

If either side don't see the rewards or credit, you will open a single ticket for both sides with PM support :

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@raymondlee3327 

You might want to double check if her referral code is a Z and not a 2.

Depending on what rewards system she is on. She will receive $1/month if she is on the old Rewards system or 1 point/month if she is on the new Points system.

She will need to contact a CS_Agent if she doesn’t have the reward in her account.

Anyway, you will receive a $10 credit for your next bill on your account.

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Cha Ching text to sister is hit and miss apparently 

Did YOU get a $10 credit on your account next DAY usually, but they say 72 hours. 

Is your sister on points or $ rewards. On points she should see one more referral....on $’ should see one more referral and the last 4 digits of your number.  Ie xxx-xxx-1234

If no....verify your sisters referral code. Copy and paste is best. Then YOU contact a CSA to fix. 

raymondlee3327
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

a week

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking  here or the icon (bottom right of your screen).

DDM69_0-1677133631284.jpeg

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Welcome to Public Mobile! 😁

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

How long ago did you sign up? Do you see $10 in your balance? Those texts seem unreliable. Can she see if she got another point for referrals? Or dollar?

Need Help? Let's chat.