cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need more minutes.

selva1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I am currently on $15 plan with 100 outgoing minutes. Only for this long weekend, I might need little more than 100 outgoing minutes. I don’t want to upgrade my plan just for one time situation. Any suggestions from the community. By the way, I am leaving the city soon.  

6 REPLIES 6

Bell3
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Thanks!

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@selva1 

To add to what had suggest by other members, add-on minutes do not have expiry date.  Unused minutes will be roll over to the next cycle until all are used.  Please note that the US roaming add-ons have 10 days expiry from the purchase date.

Bell3
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

The simple answer is go to add ons and add 500 Canada wide minutes just for $5 and the beauty of this  add on is that any unused minutes from this account will be carried forwarded to future. Do it quick and enjoy your long weekend. Happy Canada Day!

GR
Mayor / Maire

There's a 5$  500 minute add on! Log in to your account and add 5$ to your credits and then go in purchase add ons and buy the 500 Canadian long distance minutes.  It will roll over each month until its all used up

Anonymous
Not applicable

@selva1  - You can buy the Canadian LD add on $5 for 500 mins.  It will give you the extra minutes you need.

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@selva1 try the 500 min for 5 dollar add on!!

Need Help? Let's chat.