cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need invoices, like so many other people here. Who can I PM to expedite?

Brskib13
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Who can I PM to help me get invoices? I need them for business purposes. Thanks

10 REPLIES 10

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@esjliv   Thanks, luckily I did find the page after a few minutes of looking through the options.. 😊

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@dabr wrote:

@ShawnC13    I think you're right thanks, except now I can't find where I switched that off.  I'm sure I'll find it though.

@dabr 

1. My Settings
  2. Preferences
  3. View signatures in posts 

🙂

esjliv_0-1650509595357.png

@ShawnC13    I think you're right thanks, except now I can't find where I switched that off.  I'm sure I'll find it though.

Brskib13
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks all, I will be switching to a carrier that does this automatically since comparable plan exist without this hassle. Appreciate the responses

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Brskib13   Have you open a ticket with PM CS Agent yet?  It might take 2 or 3 weeks.  Request it now if you want it quickly

@dabr you must have your settings set to not see the signatures.  You will see @darlicious as it isn't a signature setup in her profile.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@ShawnC13    Your signature (and link) is missing from your post..FYI  🙂

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Brskib13, you will need to create a trouble ticket requesting your invoices.  You can do that by clicking on the link in my signature or the one at the bottom of the page under Get Help SIMon Chatbot

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Brskib13   Unfortunately, invoices are only available upon request via customer support and can take awhile so for the future make sure to ask for them ahead of time.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Brskib13 

Contact an agent.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.