cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need invoices for refund from job

emilyzarychta
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Why is there no where to access this on my account? I started a chat with Simon and opened a ticket but no one got back to me even though this was last 6 days ago. This honestly makes me think about switching back to another phone plan. I really need the invoices.

12 REPLIES 12

@emilyzarychta wrote:

I did, how long is the expected wait time for a response? Is there a phone number I can just call please? 

Thank you. 

@emilyzarychta - all customer support with Public Mobile representatives is through ticketing/messaging.

That is very unfortunate and frustrating 😡 if you did not receive anything back from your ticket 6 days ago. I would suggest you go to that ticket by going to your SENT messages under your Envelope and reply (to CS_Agent) to that same ticket you submitted and ask why there has been no response since this was submitted.

Someone should respond to that message regardless if they closed it automatically or not. 

@emilyzarychta 

The time for a reply from a customer support agent may be anywhere from 20 minutes to several hours.

But the part of this you’re not going to like as much is it may take them several weeks to provide you with the document you are requesting.

See my above post for a way for you to download the payment history yourself– it’s instant and may be sufficient for employer refund purposes. 

@emilyzarychta  No one to talk to everything done online , why we get to enjoy low cost plans .. initial response  seems to take the longest but once you get first reply any back and forth communication between you and the agent will be fairly quick and painless just watch the envelope top of page to the right for a reply @emilyzarychta 

HI @emilyzarychta   sorry, no phone number to call

keep checking your community inbox for their reply. 

Usually a week or so for them to prepare the invoices

emilyzarychta

I did, how long is the expected wait time for a response? Is there a phone number I can just call please? 

Thank you. 

@emilyzarychta  Then try my bottom link will give you direct messages with CS agent 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@emilyzarychta 

Under the payment tab in your self serve, select the dates that you wish to display, and download them into a file.

See the download option on the upper right of the screen that you’re looking at.

It worked for me as early as a few days ago; you may want to try on desktop or laptop device.

EDIT:  I also just tried it on a mobile device and it worked just as well. So you're in the money!!

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @emilyzarychta   for proper invoices, please open ticket with PM CS agent, they might need a week or more to prepare

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

First type Contact,
then select the only choice there: "Contact..",
from the list of , choose "Other"
finally click link the blue link about submit a ticket
Another page will open and just follow: .

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can open ticket by private message (but this can take longer):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@emilyzarychta 

You can print out the invoice from your account as per @Handy1 instructions.

emilyzarychta

Payment history has insufficient information for my employer. I need an actual invoice. An invoice is different than the payment history, which I have already tried to submit. An invoice includes date, name of seller, name of buyer, a line detailing product or service, tax, total owed, etc.

Please advise. Thank you.

WolverineCaz
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I agree the best way is to follow Handy1's suggestion. I have in the past charged it directly to the business' credit card. Saves a headache if the employer is willing. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@emilyzarychta  Go to self serve payment  tab / history can look back for 12 months .. if your need go further back then that you would need supports help 

My account

Legend  and features

Change plan / update cc /auto pay

Handy1_0-1674583926402.png

Account #/ change # port

edit if having trouble with SIMon try this link if needed 

while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message to our  CS_Agents by clicking here.

Need Help? Let's chat.