cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm on Auto Pay and my account did not renew.

Rogsmobile1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Is the system having problems with renewals on Autopay?  I had a note in my account to disregard the account suspended if I am Autopay.  What is going on?  Can't reach customer service through the auto bot - keeps telling me a log in error and yet here I am.  What is going on?  This is crazy.

16 REPLIES 16

Rogsmobile1

Well, the phone suddenly started working last night - after several declines by the credit card company.  This is truly bizzare and a bit concerning.  I have asked Customer Service to look into this matter.

@Rogsmobile1   what is your current plan?  if it is the $10 plan, please note that $10 plan is now $13.  So, you will have to pay more to reactivate the service

Rogsmobile1

Hello:  I tried that.  It did not work.  I will see what customer service has to say.  Thanks.

@Rogsmobile1 wrote:

$4.00 is showing

@Rogsmobile1   Please make a manual payment in My Account using the option "Other (Enter the desired payment amount)".  There,  you need to enter your the amount $ (Plan amount - 4)  ,

e,g you will enter $11 if your plan amount is $15.  

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/payment/Make-a-Payment/https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/payment/Make-a-Payment/

Then click Submit

If the payment made successfully, click "Reactivate current plan" if the button is still there, 

Then logoff from My Account and reboot your phone.

It should work that way

Rogsmobile1

$4.00 is showing

@Rogsmobile1   how much showing in the Available Fund?  $0? or some amount there?

Rogsmobile1

Hello - tried that - no luck

Rogsmobile1

Thanks for the suggestion.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Going forward, once you sort it out, you may want to manually add the required funds for the renewal a day or 2 before to avoid the autopay glitch, seems to be a good workaround, while not ideal you won't have to deal with this issue again 

@Rogsmobile1 have you try a manual payment yet?  Sometimes Autopay fails for no reason.  

If you have not try yet,  go to My Account, Payment tab, click one time payment and use the option "Other (enter thr desired payment amount)" and manually enter the plan amount and click submit.  It it goes through successfully,  then click the button Reactivate current plan if it is there.   Then logoff from My Account and reboot the phone 

Rogsmobile1

Plan expires today - but no service today

Rogsmobile1

Hello - not on 10 plan.  I tried re-processing and it said card aurthorization failed.  I will wait to hear from customer support and check with credit card to see what happened.  Thanks.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Rogsmobile1 any chance you are on the $10 plan?  The plan is now $13 and PM had problem renewing some of the $10/$13 plan since the price hike on April 28

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

When is your plan due to renew @Rogsmobile1  ?

Meow
Mayor / Maire

If today is your renewal day and you use this, as long as you HAVE service, disregard it.

Meow_0-1652028562486.png

Meow_1-1652028567384.png

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Rogsmobile1 

Try your phone out. If you have no services and autopay failed which does happen, go to the Payment tab in self service and choose other from the drop down menu and enter the cost of your plan. Choose reactivate button if there is one, otherwise reboot after submitting.

Edit: clear browser cache/history and go incognito. Use chrome.

Need Help? Let's chat.