Did you mean: 

I'm a public mobile pre paid, how can I change for debit monthly payments

adridigio1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

18 REPLIES 18

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@adridigio1 

Did you activate in store? Did you ever create your self serve account? If not you still can as long as your service is active so that you can recieve the 6 digit alphanumeric code to complete the creation of your self serve account. If your service is not active then you will have to purchase a pm voucher to load onto your account via 611 and reactivate your plan first before you can finish creating your self serve account. Then once you have done that you can register a visa or m/c debit card or a credit card for autopay.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

No need to change your SIM if you are changing the debit card number on file.

Go to self serve and check if you have registered your debit card.

You can do a one time payment of $1 to check and it should show in the available balance.

@adridigio1 wrote:

Can you check if there is an out pay accitvated in my account?

We are all customers here and no PM employees ever participate in Community (except Announcements).

If you see this when you log in into your account, you are on autopay

Meow_0-1645746936001.png

adridigio1

I don't have time any more

adridigio1

Can you check if there is an out pay accitvated in my account?

@adridigio1 wrote:

So I have to get the new sim card every month and pay, that's ridiculous, I want to be a client 

@adridigio1   You don't have to get a new SIM card... I think you misunderstand

@adridigio1 wrote:

So I have to get the new sim card every month and pay, that's ridiculous, I want to be a client 

You need only one SIM and once valid credit card.

- Activate autopay

- Register your CC with PM

- Done. Every 30 days renewal process will try to take money from your account. If there is $0 it will go against your CC. If it fails, your plan will be suspended until you pay the bill.

adridigio1

Not worry about this and just pay automatically

adridigio1

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@adridigio1 

Your 4 digit account pin #? Or your sim card #? You can view the last 4 digits of your sim card # by going to "change sim card" on your overview page.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #

@adridigio1 wrote:

So I have to make the payment every month and change the sim

Changing Payment card does not need to change the SIM.  The SIM is a physical card in your phone to access the PM service.  Payment card is to used to keep the service going.   

@adridigio1 wrote:

I did that, but can I keep the sim card that is in my phone, I think I canceled the payment because I was afraid of that about the sim

@adridigio1   I am not really sure what you meant.  Did you successfully add the new card onto the system?

You can test by making a manual payment.  You can manually pay the amount due and see if it goes through.  If it is, then the amount will sit in your account as Available Fund and would be used for your next renewal

adridigio1

So I have to make the payment every month and change the sim

adridigio1

How do I see my pin number?

adridigio1

I did that, but can I keep the sim card that is in my phone, I think I canceled the payment because I was afraid of that about the sim

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Like this @adridigio1 

Before logging into your self-serve account, recommend following this procedure to avoid the common glitches that sometimes occur with this process:

1. Clear your browser's cache & cookies
  2. Use incognito mode
  3. Now, log into your self-serve account
  4. Click Payment tab
  5. Select "Manage My Card"
  6. Select "replace card"
  7. Type your address exactly as from your billing statement
  8.  Don't use a space in the postal code
  9.  Use ALL CAPS if necessary
  10.  Type everything, not letting autofill complete any fields

Meow
Mayor / Maire

PM accepts only credit cards. Renewal is every 30 days (not monthly).

To update CC info:

Meow_0-1645745826932.png

Meow_1-1645745832727.png

Meow_2-1645745837646.png

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@adridigio1   You want to update your payment card on file?  Please note PM accepts credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) and Visa Debit cards that have been issued by Canadian or American financial institutions and are associated with addresses in Canada or the U.S. 

You can do so by Logging into My Account, Payment tab, then Manage my card and then Replace this credit card:

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/payment/Make-a-Payment/https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/payment/Make-a-Payment/

Then you can enter the new card info there

Need Help? Let's chat.