cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I just signed up, but did not use a promo code I got. How do I use it.

rceccato
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just signed up and I got a promo code, but after I signed up. Is there any way I can claim it.  It is 25.00 for a new customer.  The promo code was  (referral code removed)  is there any way I can get this promo??

13 REPLIES 13

HI @rceccato   either reply or open a new message, just push

My friend did that before, they just take the promo code and apply it back.  So, it could be just the agent that replied you wasn't helpful enough.   The ticket could be picked up by another agent and you could get the promo applied quickly after

rceccato

Yes there was, and there was a message, but it was vague and did not make much sense, so I replied back to it.

HI @rceccato   if you have checked the Community inbox, envelope icon on top right, and nothing three, then message them again

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Have you clicked on the envelope next to your fire hydrant avatar? Is there a red number above it?

rceccato

I still have not heard and it has been a week.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @rceccato if it is the 5 month for $5, you need a friend referral code.  But that promo  has expired.  However, you can still get a $10 one time

have you open a ticket with PM CS agent yet? If you have forgotten to put it in, maybe they can help.  But YMMV

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@rceccato 

If you are referring to the $5 for 5 months promo? I think this is an old promo that was offered at the beginning of the year for new customers.

This promo may have expired but doesn’t hurt to contact a CS_Agent to see if they will honour it.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

You can try talking to agent to see if they can add.

To Contact CSA-agent; there are 2 methods:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

Ticket has to be opened through chatbot - https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Having a ticket is preferred way to contact agent as they might respond faster then receiving personal mail.

If opening a ticket does not work very first time, contact agent directly.

- Send a private message to the CSA - agent by clicking (Ctrl+)Here

Agent’s response is usually between 15 and 120 minutes with a ticket. Private message might take longer.

@rceccato wrote:

No, I do not have a personal email sent to me.  I searched it up on the web and found it.

I suspect that the information is out of date. There are several website that have incorrectly (and permanently) been saying that the new customer always gets $25.

rceccato

No, I do not have a personal email sent to me.  I searched it up on the web and found it.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@rceccato - was this a targeted offer to certain customers? Do you have an email or text you can share (with no personal info showing please) ?

EDIT was it something like $5 off every 30 days for 5 months? 

@rceccato , further to what @computergeek541 mentioned, you could use the chatbot link to initiate a support ticket and have the referral code applied after activation if you forgot to do it during activation.  Generally the CSAs will do this on an exception basis. 

@rceccato wrote:

I just signed up and I got a promo code, but after I signed up. Is there any way I can claim it.  It is 25.00 for a new customer.  The promo code was  (referral code removed)  is there any way I can get this promo??

That's actually a referral code. I'm not aware of any $25 promotion for the new customer.  Unfortunately, the referral code needed to be used during activation.

Need Help? Let's chat.