cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I haven’t received my SIM card

ChloeC
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I ordered a new SIM card in 6 Nov 2022 and got a purchase confirmation. I still haven’t received the SIM card by mail. What should I do?

9 REPLIES 9

@computergeek541 

I agree, a friend who works at Canada Post indicates they hire extra help during this time of the year so deliveries will meet deadlines.

@BKNS27 wrote:

@ChloeC 

It’s that time of the year where Canada Post is busy.

Meanwhile, you can pick one up at your local Telus/Koodo store or order one from Canadian Cell Supplies for $6.99 or pick it up at their store in Oakville.

I've always found that during buys volume times, Canada Post is actually much faster than usual.  This is because more poeple are working and delivery occurs every day of the week for packages (although not normally for regular mail).

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@ChloeC 

It’s that time of the year where Canada Post is busy.

Meanwhile, you can pick one up at your local Telus/Koodo store or order one from Canadian Cell Supplies for $6.99 or pick it up at their store in Oakville.

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

The PM advise notice is 5-10 days. And your delivery is way beyond overdue. Contact  a CSA. 

FlutteringBy
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

My sim cards took just about 2 weeks to arrive....as mentioned above, make sure you have your order number handy when you contact the CS Agent....

Coverhiro
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@ChloeC  When I ordered mine through Canada Post, I believe I received within a week or less. One advantage was that I was actually interested in the $40 for 15GB promotion. I ended up getting my SIM card in time for the $35 for 20GB over 15 month promotion.

We've got a few holidays coming up so it could work out in your favour. Like others have mentioned reaching out to a @CS_Agent is the most likely solution.

Best wishes!

pankajjoshi
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

This is one of the main reasons im scared of ordering anything from here been a month and still you havent received it.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Make sure you provide them with your order number. 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@ChloeC 

That's too long, ask the Support Agents to confirm.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.