cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have to update my credit card information but I can't sign in to my account. Reset doesn't work

omclive
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi

I need to update my credit card information but I can't sign in. The reset doesn't work and it says none of my emails is valid it's for xxx-xxx-xxxx

9 REPLIES 9

Hi @omclive 

It is now in the morning, not sure if anyone replies you yet.   if no one reply by noon, open another ticket. 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@omclive - if these were in-store activations, then perhaps you never created self serve accounts for them yet.

To register for self serve accounts, and manage the accounts online, you can register for one here:

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

Then once you are logged in, you can update/replace your credit card information here, see bottom, left corner under the PAYMENT tab:

esjliv_0-1635504115562.png

Otherwise, go the process to contact CSA by methods already posted.

@omclive wrote:

It’s been 2 hours with no reply from cs. Is there anything else?

Customer support isn't offered 24 hours per day.  A CSA will get to you as soon as possible.

omclive

It’s been 2 hours with no reply from cs. Is there anything else?

@omclive wrote:

Hi. I have 2 phones for 2 daughters. I can sign in for one of them but not other. Do I have to close the account and then sign up for account again?  None of the methods work 

@omclive No, you don't need to sign up again. The account that is not accessible, you will have to contact Public Mobile Customer Support Agent to get your account info including password reset. 
Click on this link to create a ticket: https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html
Alternatively, you can send them a private message: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

omclive

Thanks. I must have had one but have no way of retrieving it now. I just need to update cc. It doesn’t let me sign up for new account for existing. Is there any way to retrieve with phone number?

@omclive   Each number must have it's own SIM, account and separate email, although an alias email is permitted.    You can use the same CC for paying for both accounts though.  So you need to create another self serve account now if you haven't done so already.

omclive

Hi. I have 2 phones for 2 daughters. I can sign in for one of them but not other. Do I have to close the account and then sign up for account again?  None of the methods work 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@omclive Check all your emails and look for a Welcome Email from PM. If you find it, that would be the correct email you used to activate PM account. If you can't find it, chances are wrong email address was entered. In this case, you will need to reach out to the CS_ Agent to reset your account password once you verify some information. 

Here’s when and how to contact our Customer Support Agents:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Need Help? Let's chat.