cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have not received Sim card yet!!

erik39
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ordered it since April 21 to replace a damaged one and nothing arrives yet . I have been without phone number for 3 weeks.

I live in Alberta and it's very important for me to have a contact phone number for any emergency due to the wild fire current situation around here.

Order number 3***** thanks

8 REPLIES 8

erik39

Yes I did that thanks, they said they don't know where the sim card went because shipping was done since April 23, so they will send me another one, it is all they can do for me unfortunately.

Have a great day!

erik39

There is nothing like that near to my location, I mean There is telas store but they do not have public mobile Sim card, so that is why I ordered online but thanks for the advice anyways have a good day

erik39

That is probably the best way to get it, thanks

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@erik39 - I am not convinced these SIM orders are 'lost in the mail'. I think they are mostly failing at the point of ordering and picking on the side of Public Mobile.

I would absolutely order SIMs through Public Mobile at any time. But I always know to keep that order number and contact a customer support agent (CSA) if it goes beyond the expected delivery date. 

So, I'd suggest submitting a ticket to CSA, they will reorder/resend to you.

Tsawwassen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You're obviously a very patient person -- I suggest that if possible you visit a Telus store and get a replacement SIM.

lawmalibiran
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The amount of shipping complaints is the reason I didn't order mine from the website but instead I got it in Amazon with their prime two day delivery (I'm from Alberta too).

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@erik39 

Personally, I might never choose to purchase a SIM card from this site - there have been way too many complaints about delayed shipping services.

Definitely try to pick one up at a local corporate TELUS,  KOODO or Mobile Klinic location.

Failing that, give Amazon a shot as they now sell them. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@erik39 there could be some delay with sim delivery, you are at least the 5th post with this complain today

But generally, Sim card delivery from PM online could be as many as 3 weeks

Snce it has been over 10 business days, you can open ticket with PM support to confirm if they got the order and if the sim card is on the way.  Support might suggest you to buy locally at Telus/Koodo store and then reimburse you the extra cost after

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Sim card order", then click "Contact Us",  then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.