cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have had no service for 4-5 days. My number is 6*********. My account isn't due until May 12.

Frankfin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

"mobile network not available" is the only message I get. Are you suggesting I get a new phone company?

3 REPLIES 3

Hi. If you're outside the coverage areas, then handset can't connect. Sometimes if you're in a Dead-zone, that can occur sometimes. Sometimes a hard reset is all that's needed to reboot the handset. If you can, try removing battery, wait a moment, reinsert battery in phone, turn handset back on, and you should be ready. If unable to, if you had account prior to Jan 27 2015, you can use a Pay-phone or any-other phone and dial 1-855-4Public, follow instructions, and a live agent will be there to assist you. If you joined after Jan 27 2015, then you only have email or community or private messaging a PM Mod Rep available

Hope this helps, and hope you get handset back up and running

Mat_F
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@Frankfin

Walk us through the problem a little, and we'll see how we can help.

First, as easy as it sounds, @DK is correct that a great place to start is by rebooting your phone. If all else fails, I would suggest the following:

1. Are you inside or outside of coverage?
  2. Is the phone setup correctly (APN setting) and ensure you are not on airplane mode / data turned off
  3. Did you try putting the SIM card into another phone to see if it is working?
  4. Are any of the features working (i.e., calling, text, etc.) any of the time, or is nothing working?

Let us know, and we'll point you in the best direction.

DK
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi have you tried rebooting your phone and seeing if it picks up the network again. Have you done any updates to the phone?

Thanks

Need Help? Let's chat.