cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have enough funds in my account, but no service

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have the funds in my account, but I have no service, when I call it states I have the funds, but service is suspended?

5 REPLIES 5

@tzliu renewal is always weird and slow here.  🙂

happy you are back

tzliu
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@softechtoday is the renewal date - account is suspended with no service.  The pre-auth info is there and guess the system just ignored it - may due to issue related to scheduled plan change.

Edit: could not call out early morning, and now it is working.  Will wait for the payment going though today, hopefully smoothly.

@tzliu   is today supposed to be renewal date?  if so, and if your service is still working, you can ignore the Account suspended message, it could be just PM still renewing your account

But if today is not the renewal date, then it is a different story

tzliu
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

It may relate to renewal issue.  My account has also been "suspended" this morning with all payment information unchanged from all previous renewals.  I am checking with CS before doing any manual payment "re-activation". You may want to check with CS also. It is kind of frustrating with the system.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@581 when you login My Accounr, is it showing your account suspended?

Is today supposed to be your account renewal date?  If it is, maybe the account still going through renewal process. Wat till after 8AM EST, reboot your phone once to see if you have service and login to My Account and using Incognito mode and see if Account status shows active

If today is not renewal date, the login to My Account and click Reactivate my plan to manual renew your account

Need Help? Let's chat.