cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have been with you a year, but did not get my 1 dollar off monthly bill

Slashum
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can somebody please help me.  I tried submitting a ticket but it was not accepting my password at the final stage, I think you have a bug there.  I have verified my login password and my community password, and both work fine, accept on the final stage of submitting a ticket.

Anyways, my main problem is that I have been with you guys 1 year now and was suppose to have $1 dollar removed from this months bill, and that did not happen.  Can somebody please correct this, thank you.

7 REPLIES 7

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Did you sign up before late January last year? After that all new sign ups were placed into the new points system.

As for rewards, the renewal before 365 days of service will show the new reward dollar. Then your next renewal after the 365 days will get the actual reward taken off the "bill".

I'll let others who would be seeing the new points system annual points go into that detail. The timing is likely the same.

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

12 billing cycles of 30 days = 360 days

The loyalty reward (if on $ rewards) is triggered on day 366. It'll show up on your rewards account and then applied to your balance starting on payment #14.

Also keep in mind that, if your account has been suspended for more than 60days in the past year, the loyalty credit will be deffered accordingly.

@Slashum 

Did you activated your SIM and joined this Community the same day?

If it is, it is showing June 2, 2022 on your avatar.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

It depends When did you join since sometime last year (Jan/Feb??) PM switched to points.

Slashum
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Slashum 

It will be applied 1 year plus 1 month. So it will be applied on your next bill.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Slashum  Get support 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box /SIMon. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

Need Help? Let's chat.