cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have 2 account numbers/phone numbers/sim cards but can only access one account.

christt
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi All,

I have two phones with public mobile service. When I sign in to view my account I am only given access to one accounts information. Other than when I view my profile and see the other phone number listed as an alternative phone number, there is nothing at all that shows that I have a second account/phone number with public mobile.

I need to gain access to it to cancel that phone's service. 

Thank you in advance, Chris

8 REPLIES 8

Haiggy
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

There's a possibility that the 2nd account is not yet registered for "My Account" if it was activated in-store.

Try using the link below to register...

You’ll need
  • A valid email address
  • Your Public Mobile phone number

https://urlshortner.tiia.ai/XZxMjt

@christt wrote:

Yes, they were set up at the Koodoo store.

Right. Retailers were able to sign up accounts without making a login account. Then it used to be that we could create it ourselves. No longer. You'll need the support people to set it up.

@christt 

impossible two account for one email. in here no option for that. contact to CSA, to get other line info, see above my post link how to contact.

christt

Yes, they were set up at the Koodoo store.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @christt   PM My Account is one email , one account.  If you have two accounts, you would have used 2 different email addresses.  You can use Reset Password and select Email and then enter all the possible email addresses and see which one got the reset code

But if you are unable to get it still open ticket with CS agent:

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

First type: "Forgot log in information"
Then Click "Contact Us"
Finally Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

Once ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the CS Agent (but this can take longer):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

christt

That makes sense to me but the paper work I have for each account has the same email listed.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Were they set up in a store?

Are you intending to keep the number of the one you want to cancel to use elsewhere?

There is a provision in the terms of service that states that you can ask the support people to cancel the account. But you can also just not pay by pausing your credit card that's paying for it on the next renewal night.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@christt 

No, for each account need separate email and password to login.

Edit: tried use other email and do  Reset Password

or contact support team by CS_Agent  to get other line info.

Need Help? Let's chat.