Did you mean: 

I gb add on problem

Gracewilmal
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I need to add on 1 gb of data.  I did it last week and I can’t add another on

4 REPLIES 4

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Yes it does sound like you're roaming. You can buy the other data buckets while one is active. Even though the bucket is done, it keeps the 15 days. Maybe the other buckets will hold you over until the 1gb expires and you wait another 12-24 hours to re-buy it. Wait for the counter to go to 0/15 and then 12 or 24 hours after that you can re-buy the add-on.

Or just ask support as mentioned.

If not roaming, there should be nothing stopping you from stacking up as many 1gb add-on as you like.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Gracewilmal 

are you adding 1GB data to be used in Canada?

and now you cannot add again, the choice is not there? or when you tried to buy, you got an error?

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Gracewilmal wrote:

I need to add on 1 gb of data.  I did it last week and I can’t add another on

@Gracewilmal - are you in the USA trying to add another Roaming addon? If so, perhaps the first one is not fully expired yet. If this is the case you will need CSA to fix this on your account for you.

­­­Public Mobile Representatives customer support­­­ agents (CSA) can be contacted by either two methods, found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

But if you are in Canada and referring to the 1 GB addon, try refreshing your account as below and see if you can see the addon after clicking the circle.

esjliv_0-1675256565571.png

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Gracewilmal  First check cc make sure it don’t already get put on and charged for it also check 

Check add-ons /mins /Data

Handy1_0-1675795406786.png

For most up to date account info

Need Help? Let's chat.