cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I don't think store clerk put through referral...?

kimbo_sells
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

My friend signed up for Public Mobile with my referral in store, however despite printing off the code, the clerk didn't seem to do it properly or was very confused. I checked both accounts and neither shows any mention under 'My Rewards'. Is there any way to confirm or implement this if she didn't do it correctly? We just activated yesterday.

Thanks so much!

7 REPLIES 7

@kimbo_sells 

Yes you're correct, the person who is activating needs to contact the moderators with the referral code.

The moderators will sort it out for them and you if they make that contact and have properly presented your referral code to them.

@kimbo_sells the mod won't do anything for you. your friend is the one who needs to contact mods

kimbo_sells

Appreciate the response. I will wait three days just to be sure. I don't want to waste anyone's time. Also the bot says that only the referred can contact on behalf of the pair. I referred them... so gotta get them to do it after 3 days I guess.

@kimbo_sells we heard good news before that Mod will apply it back.. so.. be Positive.. Let us know the result!

kimbo_sells

Thanks for the information. I am the one referring and it's not there. I will open a mod ticket. It will be very frustrating if it cannot go through due to the clerk...

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@kimbo_sells    

the one referring you should see it on his/her Self-Serve almost immediately.  For you, you should see a credit within 72 hours.  If neither happened, best to check with Mod:

It's really Mod decision to add it back or not, but check with them:

To open a ticket with mod, click on the Bubble or directly at : https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html
Enter your question in SIMon. Follow the prompts until you reach the Contact Us button,

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the moderators (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You can check in your account under rewards for referrals should have the last four digits if your friend's phone number and you should receive a $1 award.

Need Help? Let's chat.