cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didn't place the order#306595 on Sep 20, please cancel it.

CommUser
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello

On Sep 20, I got an email indicating I placed an order#306595.

But I didn't place it.

Please cancel it ASAP.

I tried to contact service support, but there is only online support. I did create a ticket, but doesn't give me option to describe what happened. I even tried Koodo customer support,and Koodo support couldn't help on this either.

So the last thing I can do is to post here.

Thanks,

Helen

9 REPLIES 9

@MobileUser_1432 wrote:

This is from the comment directly above mine. softech - "But there was at least one user said PM charged them.  So, check your credit card just in case.". I don't think the community could help with something like that. So what would they need to do? All companies should have a way of contacting an agent is my point.

@MobileUser_1432 - there is a way to contact support. See the Get Help a the top of the page? Or, go to the bottom of page and find the Chatbot link. There used to be a Chat bubble that hovered all the time in the community to submit tickets, but they took that away, why, I don't know?

Once in the Help Articles section type 'customer support' and you get this:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles?q=customer+support

Then choose "Contact A Customer Support Agent" link.

Agreed, this is not obvious to find. Silly really, why this is.

Alexandf
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@CommUser 

Error sent to some clients it's mistaken ignore this email.

@MobileUser_1432 wrote:

Had the same message sent to me yesterday. You got to like how cryptic they make this website so it's hard to talk to a customer support agent about it. My advice. In the future, only do business with a company that has a way of easily contacting an agent.

It NOT cryptic at all. Any issue with your service/phone can be resolved 99% by Community.

Account issues are handled by PM staff through personal mail.

All this is very clearly stated in Help if somebody cares to read before starts complaining.

MobileUser_1432

This is from the comment directly above mine. softech - "But there was at least one user said PM charged them.  So, check your credit card just in case.". I don't think the community could help with something like that. So what would they need to do? All companies should have a way of contacting an agent is my point.

@MobileUser_1432- That's the whole point of the community. The hive. People seem to come here as a pointless last ditch and then comment with their surprise at how quick and knowledgeable the place is.

MobileUser_1432

Had the same message sent to me yesterday. You got to like how cryptic they make this website so it's hard to talk to a customer support agent about it. My advice. In the future, only do business with a company that has a way of easily contacting an agent.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@CommUser  check your credit card

It looks like most user who got the email didn't get charge.  But there was at least one user said PM charged them.  So, check your credit card just in case.  If no charge, then the email goes to... recycle bin!!

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

If no money has been paid then it's another stupid bug this place came up with. Ignore it. If money did get paid then you'll need to contact support.

LeePublic
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Do you have any connection to PM? i.e. family member using PM.

Sorry the only way is to contact online. This is a online forum full of customers like you and I.

Need Help? Let's chat.