cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I did not get rewards

sevi4310
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I received an SMS that said:

"Public Mobile here. Refer-a-friend so you and your friend can save $25. Until September 30, 2022, we will give you and your friend a $5 credit every 30 days for up to five months as long as you and your friend stay with us. If you no longer wish to hear about Public Mobile offers, visit bit.ly/1n8ObE2"

I gave a reference and the new customer was registered on Sep. 27, but I did not get rewards listed above.
A regular reward ($1) for a reference was added but not the above amount. I think it would be $5 for the first month.
My reference do not see the rewards as well.
Please advice.

11 REPLIES 11

@BKNS27 wrote:

@dust2dust @computergeek541 

Great thanks, I was basing this on my experience at the beginning of this year when PM offered the $5 for 6 months.

It showed up as RAF $5 in my Rewards.

I think you may be recalling seeing this in your Payment History @BKNS27 .

It lists like this in Payment History "RAF Holiday $5 / Référéz-un-ami fêtes $5".

Alexandf
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@sevi4310 

open ticket with PM support and ask them to check it out.

At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket 

have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS_Agent 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@BKNS27- Then even that sounds odd. Are you sure you aren't meaning your payment history?

@dust2dust @computergeek541 

Great thanks, I was basing this on my experience at the beginning of this year when PM offered the $5 for 6 months.

It showed up as RAF $5 in my Rewards.

@BKNS27- You might want to think about doing your homework on the newer systems. The $5 simply goes into the balance on the account. One won't see it in the rewards area. The only thing in there is the $1/point which the OP has said they see.

Adding - already commented on while I typed.

@BKNS27 wrote:

@sevi4310 

The $5 credit will be added to your next month bill. Check my Rewards near the end of your renewal date.

The $5 credit isn't a reward.  As such,it won't be listed anywhere in the My Rewards site.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@sevi4310 

The $5 credit will be added to your next month bill. Check my Rewards near the end of your renewal date.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@sevi4310 

With any bonus referral credit promotion any bonus credits will not be applied to customers accounts until after the promotion has expired that would be at 11:59.59 p.m. Eastern on September 30th.

As for how these promotions have been credited to customers accounts has been the first week of the month for however many months the promo duration is for in this case $5 per month for 5 months. This usually occurs on the first Friday but can occur on the first Monday of each month it should stay consistently on that day per month.

Public mobile also normally sends an SMS text from 611 to an eligible customers phone once the credit is applied to your self-serve account balance.

Congratulations on making a friend referral!

Meow
Mayor / Maire

It usually takes few days for this kind of reward to appear as credit on accounts.

As long as you can see friend's last 4 digits on your account, that means he applied your referral code properly.

Meow_0-1664299541034.png

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@sevi4310 hi the five dollars will be added to both accounts starting the first week of october 

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The $5 credit will be applied at a later date…I believe mine was applied on my billing date. 

Need Help? Let's chat.