cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cant receive sms from my bank

charlestons
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

As I said, I can't receive any messages from my bank and I need it to fulfill some payments . How can I fix this? Tried to get a phone number to call PM but I couldn't reach any human in the line. 

3 REPLIES 3

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@charlestons 

If you are fairly new to public mobile, sometimes getting short codes from institutions takes a few days/ sometimes up to a week.

If it has been longer, definitely let the customer support agents know by one of the following contact methods:

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here to create a support ticket, then type Customer Support Agent, then Contact Us,  or
  2. Send a private message to Customer Support Agent by clicking here.  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

XionBunny
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You can contact customer service by sending them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

Unfortunately, PM has No Call Centers

Either ask a PM CS Rep for assistance in a Private Message

Need Help? Let's chat.