cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cant get to my account. I know my account is working

AlexVorobyov
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I cant get in to my account. I dont have mobile internet and my phone number is not in service. What can I do? Please help me

22 REPLIES 22

AlexVorobyov

I will be smart from now on lol thanks for your help and time

@AlexVorobyov wrote:

I reached support and Everything is fixed. I s victim of the sim hack so pm helped me

@AlexVorobyov   Glad it is all resolved before more damages

For protection, you might want to change your bank and login and make sure you enable 2FA if you have the choice.

AlexVorobyov

Lool really man? 

AlexVorobyov

I reached support and Everything is fixed. I s victim of the sim hack so pm helped me

@esjliv wrote:

@AlexVorobyov wrote:

I called that number and system didn't find it

@AlexVorobyov  - you called 1-855-478-2542 and your phone number did not register as a valid Public Mobile number...and you were using services yesterday!? Strange.

Yes, this is a mysterious one from the information given.  I hope OP is not a victim of SIM Fraud

@AlexVorobyov  has the issue been sorted out yet?  What was the problem?

@AlexVorobyov wrote:

@AlexVorobyov  - you called 1-855-478-2542 and your phone number did not register as a valid Public Mobile number...and you were using services yesterday!? Strange.

Did you get a response yet with CSA from your ticket you submitted very curious on this one.

Did you try your SIM into another phone...although, it should not have worked if the 855 number did not not recognize your number.

Was your account an activation from a port from another provider? Perhaps the port never completed and failed.

If this was the case, hopefully, CSA provided a temporary phone number until you can get the port sorted out.

But, that would not explain why you cannot log into your self serve...unless you had activated in-store, and an account was never registered yet.

AlexVorobyov

I have autopay too

AlexVorobyov

I don't know what is going on with my account. I used my phone yesterday

AlexVorobyov

I had my services yesterday 100%

@AlexVorobyov wrote:

Nope. I did not do it any of it

@AlexVorobyov   Open the ticket now.  PM Support will usually reply within 2 hours.  Kindly update us what happened and how it was resolved.

AlexVorobyov

Nope. I did not do it any of it

@AlexVorobyov wrote:

System didn't find my phone number

@AlexVorobyov That is not a good sign.  You sure you didn't ask to port away your number? 

Or any chance you have ask your credit card to reverse a Public Mobile or Koodo charge?

Don't wait, open a ticket with private message with PM Support using this link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply you there

AlexVorobyov

System didn't find my phone number

AlexVorobyov

AlexVorobyov

I dont know what to do

AlexVorobyov

I guess my account got delete or something they cant find it in database

@AlexVorobyov wrote:

My phone is not in service somehow too I cant call to anyone

@AlexVorobyov   Please use Wifi to download VoIP app TextNow.  They will give you a 10 digit number like a regular one.  Then you can use TextNow to make phone call with Wifi for now, until issue is resolved.

AlexVorobyov

My phone is not in service somehow too I cant call to anyone

@AlexVorobyov wrote:

Since today

@AlexVorobyov     Any chance today or yesterday is the amount due date ?  Maybe Autopay fails, which it will occasionally.  

Please open ticket with PM Support to get your login credential back.  You can then login and confirm 

in the meantime, you can also call 1-855-4PUBLIC, enter your phone number and it will tell you your account status and next payment date

AlexVorobyov

I had service and mobile internet yesterday

AlexVorobyov

Since today

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@AlexVorobyov   Since when you service didn't work?  

if the account has not been paid for 90 day or more since the end of the last cycle, the account would have been permanently closed.  

If you have paid not long again and have been using the service recently, then it should be fine.   Did you try using Forgot Password link (https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/) to try to recover the password?  Just enter any email address you might have used

If still fail, please open a ticket with PM Support to try to recover the login credentials

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right to request CS Agent assistance, or use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

**Start with typing "Forgot Login Information", click "Contact Us", click "Click here to submit a ticket".

2. Or Send a private message to the CS Agent here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.