Did you mean: 

I cant get into my account to update my new credit card number

carmen53
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

in order to update my cr

22 REPLIES 22

MrSpock
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Beer They only help with activations and there not much help with that ,  they send people here

carmen53

My email address is incorrect but i need it for EVERYTHING on this stupid site. how do i fix it since it wont let me change it.

My visa expiry date needs updating. cant get into my account. 

edited by computergeek541: removed inappropriate language/terms of service

carmen53

bin there done that

carmen53

I have tried changing my password, changing my email address EVERYTHING. I have been at this all day. I go walk the dog and come back and start again. All I want is access to my ACCOUNT to i can update my expiry date on my visa card so my phone doesn't go dead in a couple of days.

MrSpock
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@carmen53 all help here is online 

you will need to open a ticket, to speak to a customer service agent    Click here or if you are having issues with Simon you can send private message to a CS Agent here:  https://bit.ly/2GGCJzH

@carmen53  - if you know the email you registered your account under, you can still sign into it if you also know your password.

Once in self serve, go to the Payment TAB and see the bottom left corner to update/replace your card.

esjliv_0-1656020322187.png

But changing the email to your self serve account can only be done with CSA..see @MrSpock post to submit a ticket to them to correct it.

@carmen53 

So who activate your SIM? A PM retailer or you?

Did you record the email address and Password when you activated the SIM?

The PM security is to prevent fraudulent SIM swapping on this online carrier service.

If you can’t access your account, everything must go through the CS_Agent to confirm authenticity of the member.  

carmen53

cant do any of that til i get into my account

@carmen53 wrote:

cant do any of that til i get into my account

@carmen53   you tried to use Forgot Password link there and failed?

did you open at ticket with PM and have them to help to reset the password?

FYI, YES, I have received help here before. 😃 @carmen53