cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cant change upgrade my plan for my phone number

Ravenchk
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can't login to my account online. I think the email is wrong with my phone number. What is the customer service number to call n talk to someone to solve this?

4 REPLIES 4

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Do you at least remember your password? If yes, try all possible email you have until you get to the correct one.

If that does not work, you will have to contact CSA through personal email as per provided instructions.

PM has no customer support phone number; only help provided is from other customers like you or through email to CSA.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Ravenchk 

You can determine which is the correct email address by using the "forgot your password?" option on the login page and entering any of your email addresses. The one which is registered with public mobile will prompt you to receive a forgot password link.

If you activated in-store, a self-serve account would not have been created.   In order to create one, click here: 

Create a Self-Serve account (publicmobile.ca)

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@Ravenchk There's no customer service number. You need to contact thme using methods shown above.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Ravenchk 

Look through your email accounts to see if you can find the Welcome email from Public Mobile. That will be your self service username. If you cannot find it then contact a CSA.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Hours of operation:

You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:

• Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Keep an eye on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner for a reply from the CSA.

Need Help? Let's chat.