cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot get into my account

Adamkvh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey I dealt with a sim swap issue in February and got a new number I was able to get my old number back so had no need for the new number, I used the new number for my fraud alert though so I actually do still need it. I currently don't have service and am trying to pay for a plan but the email I used to activate the account is not working it.... Had to remake the account but it works now

4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mimmo : Ditto. I decided to interpret his " ... it works now" that he's done. He seemed to have stopped mid-sentence.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Adamkvh  sorry I don't understand the issue.  You have two numbers the new one and old one?  Which account is not working? When was the last time it worked?  Are you using/paying for both numbers?  

@Adamkvh  could you go in more details on how you managed to get old number back after doing a number change?

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

If you need to make a payment, you can purchase a voucher and call 611 or use recharge.com or ding.com but there is a service charge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Only one way to you fix it explanation to moderator them nice Team and nice service the will 100% help you,

you have to Submit a ticket to a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • or you can send a private message to Moderator_Team by Click here.            You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• In your message put it, please include.
  • your account number,
  • your phone number,
  • your account PIN,
  • explanation to them nice Team and nice service 

Good Luck

Need Help? Let's chat.