cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't see my monthly data usage

olitousi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Usually, I can see my monthly data usage there. Now it's gone and I have done nothing, help me please

IMG_20210413_183257.jpg

6 REPLIES 6

stevenanto
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

The apps or the phone counter are great to have as idea of how much you've used but it is not exact. I barely use data, but we noticed this on my wife's phone as she does tend to use much more data than me haha

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

I used to use 3G Watchdog on Android. Cute but just as reference. I try not to run too many apps in background. Enough of Android 'systems' app are sucking battery power...

Meow
Mayor / Maire

From my experience, all these Android apps designed to track your usage never match provider's counter.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@olitousi ,

Is that a phone setting?

Try one or more of the below:

*turn off your phone, leave off for a minutes, then reboot

*removing your SIM for a few minutes, then reinserting it

*go into airplane mode for a few minutes, then going back to regular mode

Plans here are 30 days, not monthly. So renewal will fluctuate.

If you are an Android user try downloading the Data Witness app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.iwik.datawitnesspm&hl=en_CA&gl=US

I use it, and it works great.

If you are Apple, I am sure there is an app that can track data by 30 day cycles as well.

Helpershelper
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@olitousi 

I would make sure nothing is muting notifications by checking notification settings first. To check data usage, navigate to settings > wireless & networks > data usage. You can also try turning off your phone for 30 seconds then back on. If this fixes it, you can click accept as solution for this post.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@olitousi 

Are you using a special app to keep track of your data?

Or your phone's own counter?

You can check your self service account to check your data usage for this 30 day cycle.  Should be under the Data and Add on section in overview page.  

Need Help? Let's chat.