cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can’t pay! The paying system has a problem?

Jack1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

When I activate my phone card, I can’t pay saying “ wrong information “, but I already tried too Many cards, still not working. The paying system has a problem?

12 REPLIES 12

Jack1

Thank you all guys!

using Incognito mode is working 

Jack1

using Incognito mode is working 

And this is a Visa, Mastercard, Amex or Visa Debit card issued by a Canadian or US institution using a Canadian or US billing address?

Jack1

Desk still not working 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

I would highly recommend using a desktop or laptop. The mobile version seems to have a few problems.

Jack1

Thanks 

@Jack1   wait till tomorrow to try again if you are not in a rush

if you really want to, you can also open ticket with PM support and have them to check:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Jack1

Thanks, I used my ipad

Jack1

I already checked my credit card, they charged zero too many times. I think that the payment system has a problem.

@Jack1   Check your credit card to make sure PM hasn't charge you yet

Then try again using Incognito mode and see if it works.

But if you are not in a rush, maybe wait till tomorrow and try.  Yes, use Incognito mode and try it on a desktop or laptop computer.

Jack1

Open a new account 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Jack1   you meant you login My Account and try to resume your service?

or you were activating new account?

if you are exiting customer trying to resume service, try to wait an hour first, then use Incognito mode and see if it works.  if not, you might need to open ticket with PM Support.  And if you need the account to resume urgently, then you might consider getting a voucher from store and load the voucher via *611.  

if you were trying to activate new account, check your credit card first to see if PM already charged you before you try again for the ativation.

Need Help? Let's chat.