cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can’t do anything when I log in to Self Serve

Jorgesc7
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I’ve been trying to pay my plan for almost 1 month, when I log in, the page seems like it keeps loading, the only text that appears is “Hello” and anything else. 

6 REPLIES 6

ridge

I can log in just fine, it is blank and says "Hello". I contacted the moderators and I tried everything and the problem is still not fixed. I think a few people also have this issue. You wont understand if you don't. You can clear cache, try incognito, try android and iphon, try anything and it wont work. It is a system bug that they haven't fixed in 2 years...

mm80
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@ridge wrote:

OMG this is the same with me!!! I tried everything, I contacted the Moderators and they couldn't do anything. been like this for the past 2 years!!!!!!! OMG

You haven't been able to get in your account for 2 years?  They have to reset the password. It's easy for them. Contact them again.  Do you mean the page isn't usable after you log in?  It's your computer or web browser. The self serve page works.

ridge

OMG this is the same with me!!! I tried everything, I contacted the Moderators and they couldn't do anything. been like this for the past 2 years!!!!!!! OMG

jlarocque96
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

When signing in to self serve there seems to be a weird delay for me as well. I would say it takes about 1 min on average, sometimes less.

Not sure if this is helpful for you but I use a program called CCleaner to make sure my cache,cookies, ect are all cleared.

Also do what the other poster says and try to use a different browser. When having issues internet explorer seems to work with Public Mobile. 

I am thinking that the Self Serve page just gets bogged down with requests at busy times. Because in the morning it's faster to sign in. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try using a different browser and also clear your cache and cookies then reboot.

You can also pay by calling 611 to make a payment with a voucher.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/pay-for-your-services-through-611

Also you can pay with recharge.com or ding.com but there is a service charge.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Jorgesc7 

I would recommend clearing your browser of cookies and cache, then opening the site in incognito mode.

Here's the link for reference:

Public Mobile - Account Log In

Does that work?

Need Help? Let's chat.