cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't activate esim to port out number from Telus to Public Mobile

lehuutai130
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I can't activate to port out number from TELUS to Public Mobile. The number keeps getting invalid Canadian number. And even if I choose another number, there's always issue to activate. Please help as the Public Mobile already deducted my money. Thanks

8 REPLIES 8

lehuutai130

Somehow, I can't even get a temporary new number as it keeps failing activate the esim. Is there any QR code supposed to send by email? I never received any email for QR code

lehuutai130

Hi, I just put in the ticket with the agent. Thanks

lehuutai130

I used the app but always stuck on step 5 as I can't transfer number. It keeps saying the number is invalid Canadian number (I used this number for 10 years already).

lehuutai130

Thanks so much. I just send them the message now.

hi @lehuutai130 

try this... Get a temporary new number first

after the activation is all done, then you can either use My Account , Profile and request Transfer, or you can message CS agent and ask them to manually do it for you

lehuutai130

I used the app to activate. But always stuck in step 5 whenever "Transfer Number" as it keeps saying the number is invalid Canadian number (I used this number for 10 years). 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @lehuutai130  Telus number for sure able to port into PM, but that error sometimes means the the porting request already submitted, maybe you tried couple times already

I think it is best to open ticket with agent and let them check for you

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@lehuutai130 

let us know...did you use the app to activate the account ? Use of the app for activation is req'd.

Need Help? Let's chat.