cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can receive texts but calls go straight to voicemail?

Tsflui
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just got the cards today and everything went smooth. Picked up two cards for me and my girlfriend, iPhone 4s and Samsung s3. I set up both cards on my iPhone and everything works fine, calls and text  all come through no problems. I tried on her Samsung and texts get through but calls go right to voice mail. Anyone know how fix this? 

Thanks for any help

6 REPLIES 6

Jeffry

Hi Jeremy,

I sent you a message but hasnt heard anything from you..

1 week has passed since you told me that I need to wait 72 hours to get my number ported..

Please update me what happen with the porting process..

Thanks

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @Tsflui,

Was your issue resolved? If not, please PM me:)

Jeremy

Tsflui
I picked up the $120 package with data text talk. Does LTE affect receiving calls? I haven't ported our numbers yet so it wouldn't be a old provider issue would it? Still on PM numbers. I'll try again tonight and see what happens. Just strange that I can receive texts but not calls on her Samsung. Makes me think I have to activate something on her phone to receive calls. Thanks for the help so far

If NO Talk, then that is why, if U did get Talk, then there maybe either a Glitch in Network, Phone is acting up, or something else

Hi. What Plan(s) ya chose w. PM?

jheili99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

hi

next to the fact, that your phone does not support LTE/4G , you might have a general compatibility issue......also the iphone 4S does not support LTE/4G thus your internet will be significantly slower...

things you could try: restart phone... if still have problem maybe factory reset......if still problem then get a different phone...

cheers

Need Help? Let's chat.