cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can not make call

Rahele
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Text and data work but call not. It ask me to use add-on for a local phone number.

5 REPLIES 5

jor123
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Can you receive calls? If so, sounds like you've ran out of the 100 mins. 

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

What plan are you on?

$15 by chance? Is so, on that plan you get 100 outgoing minutes. PM bills by minute not seconds and calling your voicemail costs minutes.

Log into your account and scroll to my data and add-ons. If you don't see a line like this.

Screenshot_20201118_143205.jpg

That means you used all your minutes. You have to purchase an add-on. $5 for 500 Canada wide minutes. 

Or are you another plan? If so have you tried putting a 1 infront of number?

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Rahele wrote:

Text and data work but call not. It ask me to use add-on for a local phone number.

@Rahele What plan are you on? If it's a limited minutes plan like the $15 one, you may be out of minutes. Look in your selfserve to see if there is a line like below. If not you are out of minutes and need to buy an add on. 500 Canada wide minutes for $5.

Screen Shot 2020-09-19 at 5.34.50 PM 2.png

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@Rahele wrote:

Can you try putting a 1 in front of the number? Are you on a limited minutes plan?

Helpershelper
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Rahele 

Hi there, is it possible you've run out of minutes on your plan. If you're on the unlimited minute's plan then you'll have to reach out to a mod:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Thanks

Need Help? Let's chat.