cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can not access my daughter's account

thechunkyknot
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I went to access my daughter's account to add a payment voucher. It said email not found. Went to create a new account and it came up phone number found please help. We even called 611 to add the payment voucher it wasn't accepted. 

6 REPLIES 6

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@thechunkyknot wrote:

I went to access my daughter's account to add a payment voucher. It said email not found. Went to create a new account and it came up phone number found please help. We even called 611 to add the payment voucher it wasn't accepted. 

When did you purchased the payment voucher?

Voucher purchase from some stores have to wait a day or two before you can use.

Was Shoppers cashier said anything about waiting for a day or two?

@thechunkyknot  no email or phone number? What does 611 say hen you call it? Could your number have been ported out of PM and your account closed?

@thechunkyknot wrote:

Oops I meant phone number not found when trying to create a new account. Voucher was purchased from shoppers drugmart

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@thechunkyknot wrote:

@thechunkyknot  Make sure CAPS was not on when entering the login credentials. Make sure you are entering the correct email for the account. Vouchers can take up to 24 hours to activate so keep trying to add it and it will eventually work.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@thechunkyknot 

Did you set up a self service account when you first activated?  

If so, you can try reset password function:

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/

If that does not work, you will need to contact moderator to help

Click on the question mark on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to contact moderator.  Type: Contact moderator. Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

thechunkyknot
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Oops I meant phone number not found when trying to create a new account. Voucher was purchased from shoppers drugmart

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

Sorry to hear that @thechunkyknot . Contact a moderator and explain your situation. Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen. This connects to the autobot Simon . Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one 

@thechunkyknot wrote:

Need Help? Let's chat.