cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am sorry, I have waited for 3 weeks and I cannot wait any more for the sim card :(

ineedhelpty
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Is it possible for you to check why the delivery is soooooooooo slow please? I will order https://www.amazon.ca/Activated-Public-Mobile-Canada-Talk-Text/dp/B08FKK7KPC/ref=sr_1_2?crid=3CVOFTY.... This will give me a new number and there is a same 15-dollar plan as what is on your website, right? Can you please refund the sim card ordered on your website for me and cancel the delivery please? I will just order one from amazon. I am extremely busy these days and have no time for personal pickup. Thank you!

13 REPLIES 13

Tylerdurdanyo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Covid has a lot to do with mail slowing down

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@chainsawcowboy wrote:

@ineedhelpty 

The ad on Amazon says it's sold by Canadian Cell Supplies. You would have to contact them.

@chainsawcowboy  when I  click the link it says it is sold by Metro Cellular

There  are two different sellers using this product page.  Metro Cellular is one of them. For some reason, Amazon is defaulting to that seller for you. I suspect that this could be because of location/speed of delivery.

@chainsawcowboy wrote:

@ineedhelpty 

The ad on Amazon says it's sold by Canadian Cell Supplies. You would have to contact them.

@chainsawcowboy  when I  click the link it says it is sold by Metro Cellular

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

CCS is the way to go...3 weeks and even more now is pretty ridiculous. I am in Ontario and I got mine in 3 days

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Don't buy direct from PM.  There are sellers on Ebay that sell original PM SIM cards for $0.99. Am cut and pasting part of one add.

*****In addition, Public Mobile will provide you with a FREE one-time $10 account credit within 72 hours of activation and they will give you 5 FREE Welcome Points within 4-5 days valued at $5. 

____ You could also buy one from Amazon for $6 with one day delivery guarantee.

coffee
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You could buy a Public Mobile Simm card on Ebay with free shipping. Check it out at Ebay.ca . Last year I did buy a two SIM card with no strings attached for $2.99 each. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@hairbag1 

Thank you.

@ShawnC13 @DDM69 

Oops! My apologies....although the referral code info for CCS remains true.

@ineedhelpty 

Order directly thru CCS. Their activation bundle has a free SIM card and 20% off the first month.

$15 - $3=$12+13% tax in Ontario or 5%gst if you live elsewhere. Once your sim card arrives check the website for the possibility of an additional pm promotion. If it requires it to be a minimum $25 plan and if it is not a bonus recurring monthly plan data promo it may be worthwhile to ask CCS to pay the difference in activation bundle price ($25 - $5=$20 - $12 (you paid)=$8) and activate on the $25 plan and downgrade to the $15 by scheduling a change plan on next renewal for your second month if service with pm.

Edit in bold.

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

@darlicious....I read that OP ordered original sim from PM..not Amazon, and is asking if the $15 plan is available if he orders from Amazon.

@ineedhelpty..The Public Mobile $15 plan is available no matter who supplies the sim. If you order one and your PM sim does show up...save it and give it to a family or friend who wants inexpensive cell plan. You could even send a message to CSA asking for your $10 refund as it's taken so long to get it.

Welcome to PM.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@DDM69 

The SIM card was ordered thru Amazon....no point in doing it twice.

@ShawnC13 

When activating thru CCS you can supply a referral code when activating. CCS has a referral code to use if you don't have one. They do not add it if you do not request it to be added.

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@ineedhelpty 

Yes indeed the SIM card you ordered is from Canadian Cell Supplies. They are normally very reliable and I have used them many times but I have always ordered directly thru their site rather than Amazon. I'm not sure who is responsible for the shipping? Amazon or CCS? I suggest you contact both Amazon and CCS directly. The owner of CCS will be disappointed that you have not recieved your sim card in a timely manner as when ordered directly from them it is shipped via Canada Post and arrives within 5 business days. The owner will make it up to you.

Contact details:

https://canadiancellsupplies.com/pages/contact-us

chainsawcowboy
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@ineedhelpty 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

Be aware that the Amazon one is activated for you so that means they are going to use their referral code when activating and you will be wasting those days for however long it takes for the SIM to get to you.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hello. We are just customers like you. We cannot refund your SIM card. It is unfortunate it is taking so long for it to arrive. Maybe you can return it after it arrives and order one from Amazon to get you started. 
Good luck and welcome to Public Mobile!

Need Help? Let's chat.